March 3, 2009

Halo

Happy berday to myself.....2 days before la....(1st March 2009)

So long left ma blog empty post....So i will try to update a few story la wat had happened or new experienced k.....

During a month...my aunt n my cousin were here in KL n a few days in melaka....

y cousin got the eye laser operations on 3 february 09....But me n my aunt came here on 8 feb 09....a week after class started (extra own holiday)

My class just only on monday n wednesday...dats cool....so i can take the steps wit ma aunt...

So yesterday 2nd march they already went back to Kuching...gonna miss them all....especially my nephew...
....................................................
Thanks to all my frens who gav me the present....besides thanks for all the wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment