March 7, 2010

1st March 2010


12am
as usual, at this moment for sure i received a phone call from all am frens who wish me appy bday...
Only ma honey did not wish me coz he slept that time.....so i just let him sleep coz he said dat he need to drive for long journey at 6am...

12.30am
Still talk ondaphone wit ma junior...suddenly there was som1 knocked the door...ma fren panic and asked me to check who was it.
I can feel that smthg will happen. I just make ma self brave and open the door witout checked through the window... I can feel som1 standing outside will be ma honey...then i open the door slow ly..and i can see ma honey was holding a cake.....

Immediately i shouted and scream like a crazy girl that time..ma mom also shocked and she go down to see wat had happened....

Arghh...a big surprise that i though ma honey was sleeping but at that time standing in front of ma eyes.....
He fly from KL to Kuching early morning...so dats mean....he been in kuching since morning...n i donno knoe....

I really appreciate wat he did....

I luv u so much ma honey....

thanks also for the surprise and gift ......

2 comments:

  1. pergh..mmg cintaku antara benua..haha happy belated beday kak..sure akk nanges that time..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha...nangis tak...tp muka pucat....hahhah...

    ReplyDelete