March 1, 2008

HaPPy BirThDay To....ME

Haahhhha..nyah refer to As...

Nyah here refer to me....(from As status)..don get confuse...


A cutee birthday card


Unimas pin

Received mail from my cuzen
Thanks for the gift....

Exact at 12am....ma roomate sang a bday song for me...thanks so much As n Izzah.
My mom miscalled ma Digi, then call her back.....
She sang me...
Selamat hari jadi, selamat hari jadi, selamat hari jadi Anak yang ku sayang...selamat hari jadi....
And a few advise from her, about my life, study and so on....Not forgotten bout religion.
by the time my father not aroun....

Then my mom call back coz my father already arrived home....
He sang me....
Happy birthday to u.........happy birthday to S... N.. S......., Happy birthday to u....
heheh

Thanks so much my dear parents who aldready taking gud care of me since i was born. 22 years with u all, i really appreciate wit all the happiness we have together....

Then smsssss from ma frens...tq for all the wishes....n thanks for still remember ma birthday.

Almost 10 to 1am, suddenly the person i waited to wish ma b'day, calling me. She is ma sister.. tq sis...as long u r not forgot me....

No comments:

Post a Comment