March 14, 2008

8 random bout ME?

tag by miss farah

Best bout me

a) i kinda talkactive....every1 knoe bout that...1 day without talk..i will sleep or talk to maself... hahah.. My kinda talkactive make me be more close to ma frensssss....even i just knew bout new fren... Am i rite? Maybe....(comment bout it - open to u all)

b) I luv cooking.... I luv to try new recipe made by my own....(donno la ok o not-try la urself) For me, i like to cook western food besides asian food. Asean spaghetti make ma fren will ask for it.

c) Like to help ma fren...As long as i still have ability to help.....

d) On time person....insyaallah...i always on time if there is no interruptions la o prob coming to me...

Bad bout me

a) Get angry easily......even im kinda happy go lucky, i hav a very bad situation which is easily get angry or mad bout somthing simple manner.....(sorry guys if smtime i got bad mood)..

b) I hate to wait.....especially for those unpunctual to come for meeting especially.

c) If some1 distrub ma stuff without ma permission.

d) easily cry listening sad song...hahhaha....its funny but its true ma....

*no idea la....just dis i can think bout maself now*

No comments:

Post a Comment