February 21, 2010

With MA new Win7


19th Feb

Ma shift today at 4pm-12am.....as early of the day so silence...then almost begin new day the ringing nonstop complaining failed to login into their login page.

As usuall....try to ping-success

check everything...ok...so reboot the MT ma....(our jargon) hehheheh

Nothing interested to knoe wat am i doing during ma shift.....

Just wat happened, my fren belanja me Mee kolok tapau from restaurant down here....

Suppose the waiter deliver ma dinner after 15 mints the order made....but waiting till 1hr... i can't leave the office based on the problem.

While on the phone wit client, our "neighbour" call our office informed dat ma Mee Kolok sent to them...wadoi...im hungry la...(so pity ma fren who ordered for me mee kolok coz cannot dating very well)

Back home around 12.30 am...

20th Feb

Morning shift...aiyo...not enaugh sleep....so sleepy,...the day so rainy and can feel the cold.

Continue ma shift 8am-4pm
so lonely...so sleepy.....so hungry....

Wat i aspect...arrive home gonna shut my eyes and hibernate ma self. ...remind ma "alarm-ma hney" to wake me up when he finished his time at gym.I feel so sticky then as result to "rain" ma self..hehe...then at last my eyes refresh and so damn fresh back.

Try formating my laptop to Windows 7...but failed coz of winload.exe missing file....

Continue to format at office.

Ma fren text me, if i can pair with her during nite shift. 12am-8am.

21st Feb

Yahooo now im using win7....wah...my laptop s following generation.....begin with xp...to vista...n now...new win7 ultimate.

Now still non sleep eyes waiting for a moment to fly on ma bad..."title such like in ma literature book during ma high skool"

Owh ma bad...miss u...owh ma honey...miss u more a lotz .......muah

No comments:

Post a Comment