April 29, 2011

Application : Friendster Today

Have been long time I haven't login to my friendster account.


Before FB exist in this world a few years ago by a student of Havard U, I really excited using friendster as my network connection. I love IT, and the same time I like to edit the profile background etc.

Even by the time, Myspace, tagged, Hi5 etc, FRIENDSTER still number 1. I can learn how RSS, html work on the page. But after FB exist, I become dummy. No more editing the page and forgot on how to use the coding coz there were no profile specialize on it.

But since yesterday I login my friendster account, I found there were changes on the page. New application, such as Music and games.

I'd tried play a game name Big Business, and the vision also good and have a good goal to reach.
 

Guys come and join back friendster with nice games inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment