March 13, 2011

Celcom Broadband and Digi Simcard

Hello guys, previously im Celcom broadband user. That time i applied for it which given a modem together. Don't get confused bout the product that u select.
This broadband u need to check their coverage at your area before u purchase it. Every product such an example, Celcom, Digi, Maxis also Unifi itself have coverage detected at their portal website. If u need guideline to use broadband at ur home or resident, please do visit their website and check ur for ur area availability signal cover. Or u can ask from any product CUSTOMER SERVICE they do help u for this. 


In my case, Y I CHANGED to DIGI? First of all in my room the celcom 3g line so weak and I m no more heavy user for downloading, watching streaming, even doing any uploading nor downloading. Other than that, I need to cut cost coz not enough money  for my spend. 


After checked through Digi website and I found my area received the EDGE signal. Maybe its ok and also rm38monthly for 3gb. Before this I only using 1gb for my Celcom usage over 5gb. I decided to change to Digi which help me to cut my cost. 


After terminated my Celcom, I still have the broadband and after that I register for Digi Broadband without modem. I back home and insert the simcard into modem. But there were UNLOCK number needed. 
Owh no. I called Digi center, they said u better call celcom and they will give u the unblock number. 
I called Celcom, the operator said we can't unlock it. Else need to bring the broadband to the center and they unlock it for u. 


I never give up i try my best to search from GOOGLE and try myself. Luckily i found a website with step to unlock it. I did it.....Im now can access using my Digi broadband. 


Guys, don worry, if u have face the same problem as me, just use the calc. Gudd luck :) 
Im not hacker k. hehhehe. FYI i just need to save budget. thats all and accidently found that page. If not i must go to the center. hehehhe. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Teach me how to unlock. Or share with me the link :) thank u. Hahaha so I can purchase that DiGI plan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try from here. http://shinwau.blogspot.com/2011/05/celcom-broadband-and-digi-simcard-part.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. to know more about blocking unwanted calls visit @ unblock phone numbers

    ReplyDelete