March 16, 2011

Electric static Therapy

alphaone.com.my

Have any1 heard bout this therapy? At first I just ignore bout it coz I'm not easily trust the things that I'm not familiar with.
My first exp joined this when my mom asked me to go and try coz its FREE. 



FREE? why don't I just try this kind or therapy.

How to Join?
1. Give your Identification card to the counter.
2. Wait for the session you enter and your name to be call.
3. Enter the room for the therapy. There will be a chair for each of the members. 
4. New member should seat at the front.

During the session?
1. The guiders will introduce you what, why, where and how for this therapy.
2. Keep aware and make sure don't touch a person next to you to avoid any electric flow in between.
3. Don't answer your phone or else it may coz your phone battery weak.
4. Don't sleep.
5. Don't read other material such as newspaper, book etc.

Effect?
alphaone.com.my
1. The area in you body that feel pain before will be more pain after but only for awhile.
2. The area in your body never feel pain, will turn to pain but for awhile.
3. More thirsty.
4. Sleepy.
5. Sweating more thatn usual.
6. Will feel better after.

How its help? 
nlm.nih.gov
1. Our Blood which was in Alkali but when few factors transfer into our body it turns to Acid.
2. The electric are not with high volt but only 9000volt(max) with 60 vibration persec. It is static electric flow only.
3. During the vibration, it's help to sink the acid that built in our blood flow.
4. At least 15 times therapy session you should join for more effect.
5. Make sure to drink lots of water. At least 8 glasses perday.



4 Factors coz ACID.
1. Food.
2. Air
3. Less exercise for our body
4. Stress

My Comments
1. I'm now can sleep well than before.
2. Less migrain.
3. My stomach more better.
4. Feel happy everyday. 
5. My mom before this she can't walk very easy but now, no more holding my hand but she walk her self. 


Where to find it?
Now each state in Malaysia already have their own "clinic". Come and join. 
'COME EVERYDAY EVERYDAY YOU HAPPY'

No comments:

Post a Comment