December 22, 2006

Today tragic 4 ma fren

Tragic? What i meant here, ma fren fine a tragic on her besides, there was a miracle.

Before i go for ma class, i went to ma fren house to check either she still home or out already. Luckily i saw her play wit her phone n sitting front tv. I asked her, wat r she waiting for. She told me dat she wait for me. Y don u call or send me sms? Her credit was expired yesterday. Nvrmd, luckily again i knocked da door before i left.

When we arrived at our lecture hall, suddenly we read a notice said dat the class cancel. OIyss,.. the lecturer emergency leave. Donno y.

So, we going back home, but na fren will be backed to campus to submit her assignment. And we will have our dinner at "kedai kuning" at 6.

As usuall, i sleep before i go out for dinner. Becoz to cold, I can't sleep, and wait for my alarm ringing. Then, continue to watch muvie. The day still raining and so cold still.

I heard smthg ringing..oopss...my phone. I answered the phone"syue, where r u. I was trapped" ma fren srying...."Trapped? where r u rite now?"...."I was in da lift"..."lift? which lift?"....."FBL lift...n i was alone in here...help me...please hurry up!"...
"OK...don be panic...i'll be there as fast as flash"
I change my pants, then run from 4th floor. I forgot to bring along umbrella..so i just keep going running in the rainning.. I saw da guard haven't so nothg... then i reached there. I press the button going up, but other lift still stay at 3rd floor...maybe she stucked at dat floor.
I used another lift to 3rd floor.

I called ma fren, and i told her dat i was standing in front of the lift. I opened from outside... luckily no1 there...then nothing happened.. i asked her to relaks, n i'll get for some help. Before i make movement, the lift door suddenly opened...Then she quickily grab me n crying on ma shoulder.

I knew wat she felt...coz...it happened on me before...

She had called the guard to get some help...but, when we called back, he was at the other building..

The miracle here :
She can make a call even here credit was expired.
She can make a call inside the lift.

My experienced, i can't make any call inside the lift bcoz, the lift concrete avoid any wave signal.

Hehhe...alhamdulillah nothing worst happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment