December 28, 2011

Do this drink bad?

I should post this issue early of this month but kind busy make me to hold on. Ok guys, did u realise any news regarding beverage of drink kill 10y/o boy in China.



Im not surprised on what had happened in China coz by food. Why must they include such chemical in ingredients? BTW, lets continue on the main topic here.

After i read such news, i went to a store not far away from my office. There, I found the same drink mentioned on newspaper still on the shelf and i took a chanced to snap on it.

For me, looking at those drink will freak me to touch it.

Those haven't read the news, let me share with all of you by clicking at this link.

2 more poisoned by COCA-COLA drink following death of 10yo boy in Jilin

See what I meant here. OK, but after a few clicks I made before at this browser, I found new articles regarding this beverage.
Click Here to read bout it. 

Coca-Cola Says Chinese Child’s Death Wasn’t Caused by Beverage


We as consumer should aware on this matter and think on what better for our or others health. Must check first before you buy of as Malaysian, buy our own main product and for Muslim choose local with halal sign. 

Maybe this case just for crisis or marketing sabotage. I just said MAYBE. 

Just to share guys. Thanks for reading my article this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment