December 28, 2011

Seven On Seven

Hye guys, Know Seven On Seven Restaurant?


Its located in Sarawak, At jalan Matang. Still no idea where is it this reastaurant? From emart roundabout, just go straight and turn right when you can see the Courts Mammoth building. Turn right and again take first junction to right. then You can see the Chan furniture if im not mistaken. This building on your left. then again turn right. you can see a small exit in front. then turn left. there you can see the restaurant.
If still not clear where this stated, just wasy, use your GPS. heheheh.



Before we get our meal, we try this local food - TUMPIK. 
This Tumpik made from sago starch and coconut flake and pan it without oil. Than the sauce just brown sugar melted but locally use "Gula Apong". This only RM1.oo. 

Beware of the workers, somtimes it may irritating. Especailly when u order for NASI ASYAM PENYEK. It happened to me before. I only just ask politely where were our order coz my mom starving while both of me n my dad meal almost empty. After turning back, this girl answering loudly saying that "Alu nak manas" thats mean Im angry at her. Im not deaf to hear wat u said k. I think i just ask politely. You should learn more how to serve and change your attitude for this restaurant sake.

I will come back to here but not for this meal. The western food also nice to try. Maybe will try other food.

Guys, dont know where to go for this weekend? I suggest you to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment