May 10, 2011

Celcom Broadband and Digi Simcard - Part 2

Hye guys, Maybe some of u have read my previous post Part 1 bout the same title rite.

This time, I gonna teach u on how to do it k.
I just refer from a forum.
So easy for you here to learn how to reset the Celcom


 UNLOCK number needed.
Step 1:  Find the IME number behind the simcard slot.


Step 2: Then Calculate it using calculator --> CALCULATOR (click at this word)


Step 3: After calculate, then enter the number given.


Step 4: DONE. Now you can online.


Hope this tips can help you.


Gud luck guys.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    hi,
    i got a question for u. i already unlock my celcom bb but when i put my digi simcard and try to connect it said connection failed. what should i do to make me able to connect.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete